JobFox promised to write a professional resume and they did.The only trick is that after you pay online they will charge you month after month after month until you stop it through the bank.
There is no phone on the web site. The only way to contact them is if you wanna discuss your resume through e-mail exchange. Cant contact them about financial issues. When you realize something is wrong you already overpaid for you resume.
When I realized something is wrong I already paid $ 360.I'm sure that wasn't the price I signed up for.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "Hi Guys I Am Anil Kumar From Hyderabad, India. In weblink my id is http://JobandPay.com/?id=303003 My User Name AnilkumarHyd Note : When I am completed my basic 300$ to 515$ I am tried all..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with..."
- "FedEx uses two dates to determine when a package will actually get to its destination: an estimated delivery date and a commitment date. A package that had been slated for..."
- "Ordered a No Rebels women's flowy tank from them - the picture showed an a-line flowy tank with a gathered back. Received it two weeks later than the one month..."
- "My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014. Visited their Mfg. plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."