JobFox promised to write a professional resume and they did.The only trick is that after you pay online they will charge you month after month after month until you stop it through the bank.
There is no phone on the web site. The only way to contact them is if you wanna discuss your resume through e-mail exchange. Cant contact them about financial issues. When you realize something is wrong you already overpaid for you resume.
When I realized something is wrong I already paid $ 360.I'm sure that wasn't the price I signed up for.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "They have one of the worst customer service skills. They hire unprofessional people as supervisors for their clients. The lady Aimee that works their looks like she needs a bath/grooming..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "Complaint thrice to change water filter and today they hided label to show red and green filter .This is planet fitness Natick Ma USA ..."
- "I try to call theme about bad linens at Hospitals and medical treatment areas back in 2006 to 2013 if angelica can provide better linens then those cheap cotton blankets..."
- "On 11/28/2015 my daughter and I went to the OfficeMax #6353 at 199 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA in search of a desk and office chair. We arrived..."
- "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."