Never use JobFox resume writing service
JobFox promised to write a professional resume and they did.The only trick is that after you pay online they will charge you month after month after month until you stop it through the bank.
There is no phone on the web site. The only way to contact them is if you wanna discuss your resume through e-mail exchange. Cant contact them about financial issues. When you realize something is wrong you already overpaid for you resume.
When I realized something is wrong I already paid $ 360.I'm sure that wasn't the price I signed up for.11958258 review #209485
You may also like
- "Warning #1 is for anyone considering a Sales Position with this company Life Alert: Management will promise you (at the interview and again at sales training) that you will get..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."